Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Vega -- new album coming Oct. 28th (RE-UPDATED)


1. Vega I
2. Golden Spools
3. Vega II
4. The Panda
5. Vega III
6. Fox in the Sand
7. Vega IV
8. Tiger's Ear (Rio en Medio cover)
9. Vega Ultra (bonus)

'Vega' is free for anyone who would like it. It will also be physically available as a cd. The cd will comes in two sleeves--a paper sleeve and a plastic sleeve. Both sleeves are recyclable (please recycle). The paper sleeve will feature my handmade album art. The plastic sleeve will feature nothing. The cds will be numbered and with a little personalized note inside. To cover expenses, Vega will be available as donation-based through paypal.

This will be my first physical cd. I am in the last days of mixing. I project that I will be finished a week from now. By then I think the sleeves will arrive in the mail and I can mail them. Maybe the 'digital download' will be available sooner than the 28th. If you would like to 'pre-order' a CD, you can e-mail me your physical address: israel.cilio@gmail.com.



*******

UPDATE: as a form of self-promotion i would like to offer the entire blogging community a FREE physical copy of Vega.


if you are interested please leave your physical address in the comments or e-mail it to me at: israel.cilio@gmail.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Tatiana said...

I will do this. I would have done it anyway, but the thought of a personal note from you and your pretty drawing are too much to resist.

I will make it worth your while. ;)

I will even wake you with a hand job.

October 24, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

i would love to write a review of your album on my blog. and actually, i forgot to grab a copy of this over the weekend. i'm kind of anxious to hear this.

October 26, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sampled your album. I dig it. I would like to make a donation and obtain a physical cd copy. Thank you for your work, it grooves!

cheers,
Dustin

January 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger wagner israel cilio iii said...

hello dustin. thank you for listening. if you would like to donate there is a link to my paypal on this post. please e-mail me your physical address.

israel.cilio@gmail.com

January 29, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home