Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BANGUR PAN FARTY

why haven't i heard of PANGUR BAN PARTY until just now?




i feel like everything is a phenomenon until i have something to do with it.




I'M FINNA START ALL CONVERSATIONS LIKE THIS FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER. it is a collaboration featuring one of my favorite young writers, daniel bailey.




my favorite line:
I'M FINNA LET A GRIZZLY BEAR RAPE MY ENTIRE FAMILY SO THAT I CAN FEEL THE WAY THAT I FEEL ABOUT YUR FACE AND HAVE IT BE A GENUINE FEELING, SOMETHING THAT I HAVE EARNED



also on PBP is the inimitable ryan manning and his SOFTCORE LOLITAS.


plus i believe ryan manning to be the commander keen of the internet.








it is like 4:30 in the morning or something and i can't sleep.






i am laying head to toe with katie and i keep thinking i am going to knock her in the face with my gimp ankle


...which would certainly spell pain for the both of us!







i am going to lay in the street now.

5 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

i guess u didnt like MY collection in PBP...

sobs....

August 5, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger wagner israel cilio iii said...

whoaaaa, i didn't even notice! looks interesting. i will read it when i get back.

August 5, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 7, 2009 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger ryan said...

fangbanger

August 12, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger ryan said...

fangbanger party

August 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home