Monday, October 12, 2009

INJURIES I HAVE SUSTAINED

1. Oct. 12 2009 -- biking to work and took a slippery corner too fast, slid for about 3 feet.,road rash on my hip and forearm

2. Sept. 16 2009 -- lost in the forest and spotted three white-tailed deer. re-injured my ankle chasing after them.

3. July 9 2009 -- sprained and strained my ankle after running down a mountain naked in the dark and falling over a rail

4. March 14 2009 -- biking on 8th near downtown crossed the track and too diagonally, slid under a truck on my knee, tore favorite jeans

5. January 9 2009 -- slipped on the ice during terrible ice storm (Ice Storm '09), limped home making funny sounds with my throat like a squeaky chair

3 Comments:

Blogger jac32067 said...

i once did the splits while attempting to kick flip down 8 stairs. I tore mah groin muscles...

October 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger EMILY STAR said...

oh israel...

October 12, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Carley Brown said...

I remember when you punched a wall back in highschool and hurt your knuckles really bad.

It'll be better for your health if you try to keep the injuries to a minimum haha.. maybe no more running naked down mountains or through the forest chasing dear.

Although I'm sure all those activities were very exhilarating.

I think your awesome Israel! I don't even think I know many, if any, with creative minds such as yours.

I wonder when the next time I will see you will be. Probably long from now. Seems like your doing good, and I bet your girlfriend is super cool.

I know this is a long comment, anyways, hope your road rash heals up, thats no fun.

October 21, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home