Thursday, March 26, 2009

i went to my first poetry reading last night.

naomi shihab nye.

she is famous or something.

i was very bored.

ted kooser was there.

that was 'okay by me'.

a girl in front of me kept looking at her friend

when some funny thing was read,

her face was like,

'we are both experiencing this together,

isn't that wonderful?'

i imagined i was a giant moth

hovering over ted kooser's head.

afterward i was exploring around the stage.

someone wanted to take a picture of naomi and ted.

naomi told me to move out of the way.

i said 'okay'.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Castro said...

i like this poem. i think the name of your blog is 'good' too.

my name is jordan, hi.

May 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger wagner israel cilio iii said...

hello jordan

i think the name of this blog is good as well. thank you for saying so. now i am going to fill my mouth was water and pretend to be a bird bath.

May 27, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home