Monday, February 16, 2009

if my hips were made of steel this song would make them into some kind of medieval weapon

el guincho - "bombay"



i find this song very sexy. i find the performers very sexy. i feel if i were homosexual i think would say something about how "cute" the big-haired one is. he looks like a mushroom on super mario brothers 3. i keep singing this song to myself when i walk around. in the morning i feel good when i listen to it. i feel like i will have a good day because it. i feel like the little monkey inside my chest is bouncing and jumping around and eating bananas and punching things.

i met el guincho type once in austin during sxsw. i was sitting on a curb waiting for a friend he was walking around looking lost and i walked up to him and we talked for a few minutes. i told him how much i enjoyed his record and when i went to shake his hand he held it for like a minute. then he started rubbing my hand and smiling a lot. i didn't want to be rude and yank my hand away. so i pointed to something far away and i used the hand he was rubbing to do it. all in all he was a nice guy.

i have fallen asleep two nights in a row with my clothes on. when i wake up i look down and see that i am already dressed for the day. this makes me feel like i've got 'one up' on the day. i get up and then walk around my room in a circle and try to imagine what i would like walking on the street wearing the same clothes i wore yesterday.