Saturday, June 16, 2012

LIST OF THINGS I FOUND IN THE ATTIC

1. THE CENTER OF REASON AND OF TALKING: THE HEAD
He touched my head and said that that was the center of reason and talking. I kept trying to drink water. The attic was hot. She gave her brother drugs. Maybe this will help you deal with the anger you have for our father. 
 
3. THE CENTER OF FEELING: THE TIP OF THE STERNUM
The tip of my sternum was the center of feelings. It was where I felt embarassed. First there would be a blooming. Then the sternum like a brass plate for radio signals and the rest of my body obeyed. 
 
4. WILL: THE AREA BELOW THE NAVEL
The area below the navel was will. The attic was hot. I found a small urchin relaxing inside of my navel. He was laying in a hammock. I asked him about his dad. He told me he was angry with him. Had he done the drugs? Yes he had done them. This business with his father was still pending. 
 
5. DREAMING: THE RIGHT SIDE AGAINST THE RIBS
They say a dream sequence is confusing for the reader. Reality is pointed down a long hallway of mirrors. Somewhere in there a human could confuse himself for a symbol. The dream was this. I saw you washing grapes by the river last night. You held them against your hip in a wide ceramic bowl. 
 
6. SEEING: THE LEFT SIDE
Your vision can pass through a candle. It will not be burned. The left of the candle is how emotions are stored. This is the part where you hold all that anger for your dad.
 
THERE ARE PROBABLY ONLY EIGHT POINTS THAT A HUMAN CAN HANDLE
as far as I know there are only eight points a man is capable of handling. perhaps men cannot go beyond that. And I said handling, not understanding, did you get that? The difference is how weight is distributed. Remember all the weight you left on your little brother when you tried to drown him? Pick up. Feel that new thing. Walk home in the rain. Tell your mom your car was stolen after you drove it off a hill. 
 
SIX OF THOSE POINTS HUMANS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
One of those things is War. There are only three more after that. (HINT: The rest of them are War)
 
THE POINTS REPRESENT A HUMAN BEING AND CAN BE DRAWN IN ANY WAY
The outer form is of no importance..these points represent a human being and can be drawn in any way you want...don't call it the body... call it a Wave. Clean out the heart cage where your Dad still dreams in a hammock thinking about you being born. Remember all the time he waited for you to arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home