Friday, October 24, 2008

dream #14

i had an evil dream last night. i could feel a dark person in my room. he owned a black cat. the black cat jumped onto my bed and the dark person stood in the corner and watched. the black cat looked into my face and i wanted to yell at it and tell it to get off of me. but i could not move. the cat had bright yellow eyes and i could feel my brain squirming. it was sending the command to my body, 'thrash'. but my body was not obeying and i could not move because the cat had a spell on me. i was awake and i could not move. the dark person was wearing a hat. he was staring at us. the cat was there. i tried to scream and i tried to ask god for forgiveness. i felt very afraid and i tried to move but the cat kept staring at me with its bright yellow eyes and i started to cry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home