Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ÅßßÅ ƒå†Ω∑®

the rain has been blowing me in and out of towns.


when i lay down i feel that i am being shaken.

my entire head is collapsing into my skull. i feel light-headed often. sometimes i feel dizzy. my scalp flakes onto my shirt. i pretend that i am in a sno-globe and shake my hair from a second story window.

when i lay down i always dream of laying face up in a field of snow.

my father once told me that when the it rains on a sunny day it is because the devil and his wife are being married.

i have recently acquired a straw hat. i feel maybe it will help me stand on corners and not have to look people in the eye. that would be 'okay'.


i think i may have found an apartment in lincoln. i don't know.



yesterday i played with a baby in a kiddie pool.

she suddenly stopped playing and began to stare at my face. her eyes turned red and then started pooping.

i came close to her and snowed flakes onto her head.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carley Brown said...

Israel your so interesting! lol... your blogs sometimes sound like jumbled randomness to me. You should start eating better, maybe that will help conglomerate your thoughts, so when I'm done reading I'm not full of "????" but, nonetheless, I think your great! so even though this one isn't that funny, one of the guys on this show reminds me of you a little http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4X0ETEzU_s

July 9, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger jac32067 said...

I've snowed many a time before.

July 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home