Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FRUIT HAMMOCK

I want to make a sound like ......mmm.....mmmm.....mmmmm

I want to fill the void with the sound......mmm.....mmmm.....mmmmm

Together rock and ice make up a comet and yes, okay, I want to make up a comet of ......mmm.....mmmm.....mmmmm

My head is falling in, there is a soft spot here. Lifted in hammocks filled with fruit and pushing it makes a banana sound. The banana sound is something like a small planet breaking. The planet is stupid. I don't understand.

I am snowing the layers of head. I am breaking apart my head. I am spilling out ice and water. I blow the water into snow, send it out on waves. The waves spill out like serpents made up of ......mmm.....mmmm.....mmmmm. Filling up the void.

I am a golden symbol floating up in weak air. I am a banana falling apart in slow motion. I have descended before the apostle. The comet is the coming of the Lord. I follow the trail of ......mmm.....mmmm.....mmmmm. A turning of water. The breaking apart of the void. The apostle standing at the edege of the water of the waves of the ......mmm.....mmmm.....mmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home