Sunday, September 14, 2008

dream #9

i was at a wedding and i killed the groom's brother or something and everyone hated me and i had to pack up his room into boxes and his entire family watched me do it and his mother kept saying melodramatic things like, 'this is the bookshelf that will carry books that he will never read from again.' and i was feeling very embarrassed and super afraid and she kept saying these things and i exploded and said, 'do you really think that helps me? here, packing up your son's things?' and she gave me this response that made me feel dumb because she was a mother who had just lost her son and i was being rude.

when i killed him we were on a boat or a yacht and i think the wedding was on there, he came out on his car that could float on water, him and his girlfriend. i was with someone on the boat and i had been talking about running away and leaving town because i was fed up with everything. and then we were wrestling with all the groomsmen and suddenly everyone jumped back and started yelling. and underneath there was this guy's body with a broken neck. everyone said that it was my fault and i believed them and i never once tried to defend myself or make any kind of argument against it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home