Sunday, September 7, 2008

9 hours

i have laid in my bed today
for 9 hours.
i have not left my bed once.
i have filled two bottles
of a generic nutritional supplement drink
with my own urine.
i have not left my bed once.

yes i have.
i went downstairs
there was no one.
i was in my underwear.
i raised my arms
in the living room.

i deleted you today
from my AIM Buddy list
i felt power in deleting you.

when i left my bed
i played a song on my computer
i made a parade through the house.
there was liberation.

i have masturbated four times today.
each time i fantasized about a different person.
you were never one.
when you crept in
i stopped you by the throat.

it felt good to do this
it felt good to pin you to the wall.
it felt good to expel you
into two bottles
of a generic nutritional supplement drink.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tatiana said...

I hate this word, "awesome."
I can't think of any others right now, though.
Maybe, "redoubtable"?

September 9, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home