Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dream #6

In my driveway I sat in my car at night. Suddenly there were lights in my face and a car coming down the driveway. A black man came to my window (I do not remember this dream very well) and he was J.B. Smoove from TV. He was very angry with me because I had stolen something and he was going to 'break my fucking head open'. He pointed at me a lot to intimidate me and it worked. I stayed in my car and didn't say anything. J.B. went back to his posse and they talked it over. He pointed at me and wanted me to do something. I said I would not do it, or maybe I said I would do it. I do not remember this dream very well because there many dreams last night and they piled one over the other. I remember being very afraid and I remember thinking that J.B. was supposed to be funny and that he was very funny as Leon in Curb Your Enthusiasm. He was supposed to be my friend. I think I tried to recite one of his Curb lines to him and he didn't think it was funny. Actually I think it made him madder.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger xTx said...

i do not know who that Smoove character is, but i enjoy his name.

today i played Wii Fit for the first time and had fun doing it.

August 20, 2008 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger Alicia P. said...

ever since you started posting about your dreams, i've had an easier time remembering my own.

i wish i had a wii fit...

August 21, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home