Friday, August 15, 2008

terror

i checked my e-mail. there was an e-mail from Moveon.org. the subject was: President McCain?

i opened the e-mail. there was a video and when i clicked on it i went to a new page. on the page you could pay money. i did not pay any money. i clicked on the video to watch it. it began to load.

i opened another tab. i wanted to listen to my friend's library on last.fm. i clicked back on the video. it was still loading. on last.fm it said the track was being buffered. i saw a picture come up. i could not hear anything. i turned up the volume. i went back to the video. the video was still loading. i went back to last.fm and the picture was of the acid house kings. suddenly, music blared and i jerked violently. at that moment the video began playing and i kept hearing the word 'democrat'. and my friend tat wrote me on gmail: i need to use you.

i made a face that flexed all the muscles in my neck so that my neck looked like a circus tent and my head was the top. the ropes looked like they had been staked into my shoulders. i saw all of this in the reflection of television screen.

2 Comments:

Blogger LL said...

sorry moveon.org i'm so sick of your daily emails

August 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger LL said...

i delete them and never open them

August 18, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home