Friday, August 29, 2008

dream # 7

me: i had a dream where my cousins were lifeguards and they were very stern and i used to climb up into places were people weren't allowed
Katie: lol
me: i don't know, i guess
me and richard would climb up the side of this building to see the view and sometimes the entire screen would iris in and i could see drowning in the water
Katie: who drowning in the water?
me: someone
Katie: yikes
me: and we would sit up there and watching the ocean and be nervous about getting caught
and i knew bright eyes was going to be playing at this building and we saw them walking up to the building which was at the top of this hill which overlooked the ocean
and we saw them all climbing up to where we were and then i saw a cop entering the building and i started climbing down and it was a really long way down
Sent at 10:25 AM on Friday
me: that's all
i remembered that dream i had when i came back form denver
just the feelings
Katie: what dream was that?
me: when i was yelling about going south or north or west
Katie: oh, yeah?
the one last night was like that one?
me: no that other one
Katie: spell it out for me, i don't get it
me: anyway, then we climbed down and sat on another roof and watched my cousins smoke weed in a minivan with untinted windows, when they saw us they 'froze'. then i woke up this morning singing some song by bright eyes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home