Wednesday, September 17, 2008

dream #10

i was starting shit with dr. dre and method man because they lived down the block. we all lived in the projects. they had been harassing me and my co-workers at lowe's. i went into the store one day to stock up on supplies. i would break into dr. dre and method man's video store and smash all their tapes and DVDs with a baseball bat. dr. dre and method man's video store was down the street from my apartment. it was on the first level of a gigantic apartment block. a co-worker and i went down there at night. we successfully broke in and destroyed many things. but soon we realized that dr. dre and method man's video store had some kind of security lock and we had locked ourselves in waiting dr. dre and method man to come and kill us, no doubt. my co-worker and i started freaking out and tried to find a way out. all of a sudden there was a banging at the front door and dr. dre was slapping his open hand on him, scowling at us and saying something frightening. method man started shooting and my co-worker died. i ran into the back bathroom and broke through a emergency exit door. this led me into a staircase that led up to all the floors. i ran up flights up stairs with dr. dre and method man 'hot on my heels' shooting their guns.

i got the idea to break into a random person's apartment and hide there. there were so many apartments they could never find me. on the 7th floor i burst through a door and closed it behind me dramatically. a few seconds later i could heard dr. dre and method man running by. it was an abandoned apartment and the lights were off. there were cans of paint and warehouse windows overlooking the city. i suddenly felt peaceful. i went into the bathroom to try to calm down. i went to the bathroom and turned on the green light over my head and washed my face in the sink. i tried to calm down. i opened the rectangular window to get some fresh air. i opened the medicine cabinet and when i closed it, method man was behind me in the reflection. he had the wildest, craziest look in his eye and said something terribly demeaning. he started shooting and i jumped through the rectangular window and fell seven stories. i grabbed something and climbed into another bathroom. i could hear someone coming and i hid beneath some dirty clothes on the floor. when the person came in to brush their teeth, they noticed me immediately. the person said, 'what tha fuck dis posta be?' he tore off the dirty clothes and picked me up. it was snoop dogg and he said he would help me.

snoop dogg showed me around his cheap apartment which was suprisingly large for an apartment in the projects. his kid was going to bed. the kid was wearing footies with a rabbit hood. snoop dogg was very nice to me and gave me something to eat. i don't remember what happened next but heard dr. dre and method man came in and shot me. at the end of the dream, when i was dead, i could see police cars outside of dr. dre and method man's video store. there wer too many police cars. like an ocean of police cars. dr. dre and method man went jail but i was dead so i did not care.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dreams involving rappers are always entertaining

September 17, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Ben Latini said...

But Dr. Dre was from Cali. and Meth is from Staten Island...east coast vs. west coast, 'na mean?

Dreams are crazy.

September 17, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger wagner israel cilio iii said...

a very valid point although one does appear rather stymied at the appearance of west coast affiliated snoopy dogg, thus throwing off the west:east coast ratio.

September 18, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home