Monday, April 20, 2009

\\\\\

cleaning out my inbox and i found a remix my friend bradon horniachek did of my song "fox in the sand." it is almost completely unrecognizable and so far from most of the things that i would be interested in, but for some strange reason, i really really like it.

-- fox in the sand (remix) --

here is an interview for GUSTAV magazine.

i wonder how many people follow my 'music career' also follow my 'writing career'. i also wonder how many people follow my 'sleeping in bushes under people's window who i wish to see naked' career. i wonder if statcounter can tell me that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

my friend is teaching school in south america. you should read this list from one of her students. it's funny and oddly poetic
http://eemoberly.blogspot.com/2009/04/100-things-to-do-before-i-die.html

April 23, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home