Friday, August 8, 2008

Dream #2

i was in New York City on an elevated train and it was in the future. i wanted to steal something from someone or do something bad that is mostly regarded as illegal. i was wearing a leather jacket and when I did what I wanted to do, there was a ruckus. the train stopped and i jumped out of the window. The train was going through a tunnel. I don't understand this. I went back inside and I said sorry to everyone. Everyone said it was okay. I walked out with my head hung low.

Later I was outside of a hotel. I was flirting with Brad Pitt on the phone. He was in a hotel a few streets up. We were teasing each other and saying things that only we knew about. A big RV drove by and then I saw him at the window and he waved.

Heath Ledger was dead. I was so sad. I was very sad. We were standing around his body and he was laying on the floor of his apartment naked. There was a hushed murmur about how young he was, how talented he was, and what a shame that his ass would not belong to someone more alive.

I was going to see HEALTH for the third time. It was at a venue that I've been to before but it was New York City. They were loud and it was funny because the guys kept making jokes. Later that day my friends and all drank tea out of little cups at my house which was nice and not on my parent's property. The next day I heard a ruckus. I walked down to the venue and saw that HEALTH was playing two nights, except there were police officers everywhere. i went inside and the band was playing and everyone was squeezed in. where were the police officers? i wondered this. i went inside. the band was playing. it was cool. i was sad for heath ledger. i wondered if heath would've liked HEALTH. i called brad pitt on the phone and squatted on the sidewalk and cried. brad pitt consoled me. he said he and george clooney were having drinks at the mariott and that i should come. i sniffled and said okay.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia P. said...

how do you remember your dreams so well?

btw, the train going through the tunnel is obvious symbolism to me.

August 8, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home