Sunday, July 20, 2008

story published and some pictures

the david lynch story i mentioned before was "published" on dennis cooper's blog. my story is probably about 3/8 of the way down, or just press ctrl + F and type in my last name: cilio.

i still wish i hadn't sent it in so soon. some parts are confusing. i don't know if this should be considered a legit venue but i am still very excited about it. at least now i can link to a story on my sidebar that is not from my own blog.

here are some pictures that i've taken recently. they may be too big and if they are i'm sorry. this is the barn outside my window. my brother and i had a secret clubhouse in the hay loft when we were little. it even had a trap door.

DSC00157

this is what the sun looks like when it sets over my house.

DSC00156

this was a big thunderstorm. very few things are as peaceful to me as thunderstorms in arkansas. everything gets muggy and the sky turns green. the sky was moving very fast over my head.

DSC00149

richard and i stood on the propane tank outside my house for half and hour to get some lightning pictures. these were the best we could get.

DSC00143

DSC00142

DSC00135

this is what my room looked like while i was recording the aforementioned GAZEBO album (see last post)

DSC00133

DSC00129

lately i have been attracted to kaleidoscope patterns. i got this kaleidoscope with the bike i won in an essay contest that i didn't enter.

DSC00127

DSC00126

DSC00125

DSC00122

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home